Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Governors → Services "How Ann can help you.."
- Identifying and Providing for "visible" and "invisible" Able, Gifted & Talented Pupils
- Stretch, Challenge,Resilience & Independence for All in the Everyday Classroom
- Monitoring of Policy vs Practice to Secure Impact on Learning
- Support for NQTs; Threshold and NPQH applicants; New Leaders for AG&T
- School Self-Evaluation/SEF Support
- Parents' Evening/Governor Workshops
Ann's services can be booked for:
- One-off: Stand-alone whole, half-day or twilight training events
- Combi: Whole, half-day or twilight event + follow-up workshop or on-site visit to evaluate impact
- Series: Series of twilight workshop modules over one or two terms + follow-up visit to evaluate impact
- Visit: On-site visit to work with headteachers, senior/middle managers, individual staff, governors
- Online: Response to questions, online discussions at designated times, bespoke to you
Or - If you prefer, you can liaise online, or over the telephone - personalised, confidential, supportive and practical.
I HAVE NOW RETIRED, SO THIS PAGE WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED :-)